Infrared Sauna BLANKA 2/3 with carbon fiber heating elements for 2-3 people.
The cabin can be built in a room, it does not need water, sewerage, plugged into a standard socket with earthing (230 V), maximum power consumption 2160 W. Infrared sauna is very economical, heats up in a few minutes, the session takes about 30-45 minutes.
Infrared Sauna BLANKA 2/3 is an angular infrared sauna for the comfort of two to three adults. The sauna is compact, designed to make optimal use of the corner space of the room.
- Wood: Canadian hemlock.
- Weight: 130 kg.
- Dimensions: 1200 × 1200 × (570 × 900 × 570) × 1900 mm.
- Heating elements: carbon fiber.
- Floor heater: YES.
- Capacity 2-3 people;
- Inside and outside 100% Canadian hemlock;
- As many as 7 carbon fiber infrared heaters;
- Heater power up to 2100 W;
- Operating temperature: 18-60 ° C;
- Dual control panel for both external and internal control;
- Reading lamp;
- Ambient lighting lamps on the outside;
- LED light therapy lamp;
- Air ionizer – taking care of the balance of positive and negative ions;
- Ozonator – used for disinfection and removal of foreign odors;
- Ventilation grilles for ceilings;
- Tempered glass;
- Audio system with speakers – FM radio, MP3, USB, SD, Bluetooth;
- Dimensions: height 1900 mm, width of rear walls 1200 mm, side walls 570 mm, front wall 900 mm;
- Weight – 130 kg;
- Used voltage – 230V;
- CE certificates;
- 2m warranty.
The sauna is packed in 3 boxes for safe and convenient transportation.
Box dimensions and weights:
1850 x 1230 x 270 [mm] – 51 kg.
1850 x 1200 x 200 [mm] – 51kg.
1280 x 1280 x 270 [mm] – 41kg.
The infrared sauna is easy to install yourself, only 1-2 people are enough:
Who can use the infrared sauna?
- People of any age, because the temperature is not high, because the body is not heated by infrared radiation, but by the air;
- People with claustrophobia because the infrared sauna can be used with the door open;
- In the infrared saunas you can warm up with clothes;
- Perfect for burning fat.