The main features of the infrared corner sauna APOLLON 3/4 are powerful carbon fiber heating elements and Canadian hemlock (Tsuga canadensis) wood. The sauna is easy to install for 1-2 people. It can be connected to a standard 230V socket. There is no need to install the sewer or perform special preparations.
Moreover, energy consumption during one session is less than 2 kWh, also depending on your electricity tariff, but the price will not exceed 0.2 EUR per session. Session duration up to 45 min. The price is preliminary, it is also influenced by other factors – sauna location at home, ambient temperature, infrared door opening frequency, etc.
The corner infrared sauna APOLLON 3/4 is equipped with a functional control panel. In other words, you will be able to control the sauna operation time, temperature, lighting, audio system both from the outside and from the inside. Besides, corner sauna APOLLON 3/4 already has an FM radio – sitting in the sauna, you will be able to listen to your favorite radio stations.
Thanks to the patented heating device, the sauna heats up very fast, the infrared is similar to the sun’s rays, but the body absorbs up to 93% of the infrared rays.
However, the infrared sauna does not require special maintenance. If necessary, clean with a cloth and water or disinfect with ozone. Do not use dry cleaners as they can adversely affect your health during the sauna.
Above all, sauna keeps you healthy.
Technical characteristics of APOLLON 3/4:
- Capacity – 4 adults;
- Exterior – Canadian hemlock (Tsuga canadensis);
- Inside – Canadian hemlock (Tsuga canadensis);
- Power supply 230V / 50Hz;
- Even 11 carbon fiber infrared heaters, for example
2 front heating elements 240W, 200 x 1000 [mm];
4 rear heating elements 1200W, 400 x 1000 [mm];
2 side heating elements 450W, 300 x 1000 [mm];
2 heating elements on the bench lower legs 360W, 300 x 800 [mm];
1 heating element on the floor 180W, 300 x 800 [mm];
- Total power of heaters 2430W, 0.01-0.5 W / cm², even temperature stabilization;
- Durability of carbon fiber infrared heaters for a minimum of 100,000 hours;
- Fire resistance of heating elements – 94V0;
- Operating temperature 18-60 ° C;
- Reading lamp;
- LED light therapy lamp
- An air ionizer that enriches the skin with negative charge ions that kill bacteria and viruses;
- 8 mm transparent tempered glass;
- Special, timeless design;
- Rotated air ventilation;
- Temperature sensor;
- Audio system – AUX, USB, MP3, FM radio;
- Maintenance – not required;
- Size of the assembled sauna: 1500 x 1500 x 1900 [mm];
- Weight 150 kg.
The sauna is packed in two boxes for safe transportation:
1. 181 x 153 x 20 [cm] – 60 kg.
2. 181 x 104 x 26 [cm] – 84 kg.
3. 174 x 174 x 27 [cm] – 52 kg.
The infrared sauna is easy to assemble yourself, only 2 people are enough:
Recommendations for use:
- Besides, when going to the infrared sauna, it is recommended to wear as little clothing as possible, because it is known that certain fabrics reduce or reflect infrared rays, so you will not get the desired effect;
- It is recommended to go to the infrared sauna 5-10 minutes after it is turned on. Also, you don’t have to wait 40-60 minutes for it to heat up like in traditional saunas. Saving your time and electricity consumption;
- Most people start sweating after 15-20 minutes. Sweating is relatively strong than in a traditional sauna, so it is recommended to drink plenty of water before, after and during the session, so that the body does not dehydrate and be exhaled. Besides, it is recommended to place a towel on the bench to absorb sweat;
- A hot shower before the sauna promotes sweating;
- The full session lasts 40-45 minutes;
- Also during the session, it is recommended to massage the injuries and keep them as close as possible to the heaters, it will further improve blood circulation;
- Also after the sauna, it is recommended to take a shower only with warm water, it is better not to use soap, shampoo, etc. It is not recommended to cool the body with cold water. If possible – go to continue sweating in bed, because infrared rays are absorbed into the body up to 4-7 cm (it is up to 4 times deeper than in traditional saunas), so you will sweat for a while after the session.