- The sauna is controlled by a two-sided control panel from the outside or inside of the sauna.
- The sauna is switched on / off using the ON / OFF buttons.
- The heating temperature is set between 18 and 60 ° C.
- The heating time is selected from 1 to 60 minutes.
- If necessary, the following are activated:
- Reading lamp;
- LED light therapy lamp;
- Air ionizer (green light), ozonator (red light). The ionizer enriches the air with negatively charged ions, which is good for health, the air becomes clean, as after rain, there is a feeling of lightness. The ozonator disinfects, removes unpleasant odors, destroys bacteria and viruses;
- Audio system – AUX, USB, MP3, BlueTooth, FM radio;
- The container is filled with aromatic oil.
- When the sauna timer reaches 0, the heating switches off automatically.
- If necessary, the ventilation grille can be opened.
- At the end of the session, turn off the bulbs, ionizer, audio system.
- Do not pour water on the heating elements;
- Do not place towels or other flammable materials on the heating elements;
- Do not touch the heating elements hidden behind the wooden grill;
- Do not use sharp objects that can damage the heating elements;
- Do not bring animals to the sauna;
- To change light bulbs or other elements, it is necessary to turn off the sauna;
- If you have a chronic or acute illness, if you feel unwell, we highly recommend that you consult your doctor, whether the heat and infrared rays will not harm you, or you can use InfraSauna.
- It is recommended to use towels that will absorb sweat;
- It is not recommended to be in the sauna for more than 40 minutes without a break;
- Heated, drink plenty of water, tea before and after a hot bath;
- A warm shower before a hot tub session promotes increased sweating;
- After the session, wash the sweat in a warm shower, preferably without soap, do not use contrasting water treatments, relax, because the infrared rays work for a few more hours;
- If you feel uncomfortable, the procedure should be stopped.
Use of ionizer / ozonator
- Use of ionizer / ozonator
- The air ionizer is switched on and off by pressing “Ion”. A green light indicates that the ionizer is currently operating;
- Ozone (O3) production is turned on and off by pressing O3. A red light indicates that ozone is currently being produced;
- Ozone is used for disinfection. It is not recommended to use an ozonator while using the sauna. It is intended to remove odors, fungi and disinfect the sauna after using the sauna;
- The ionizer can be used while using the sauna.
It is forbidden to use the sauna:
- Under the influence of alcohol;
- For children under 6 years of age;
- Children aged 6-16 can be in the sauna under adult supervision, the temperature should not exceed 60 ° C;
- For people with open wounds;
- For people with oncological diseases;
- For people with multiple sclerosis;
- In case of individual intolerance to heat or sunlight.
- Pregnant women, people with implanted organs or other health problems should consult a doctor.