Infrared Sauna MIDI (IDEAL 2) with carbon fiber heating elements for 2 people.
The cabin can be built in a room, it does not need water or sewerage. It plugs into a standard socket (230 V), maximum power consumption 1720 W. Infra sauna very economical, because it heats up in a few minutes. The sauna session takes about 30-45 minutes.
It is a compact infrared sauna for the comfortable use of two adults. The sauna takes up very small space. So you can easily place it in a freer corner of the room. For example in a storage room or on a glazed balcony.
- Wood: Canadian hemlock (Tsuga canadensis)
- Weight: 121 kg.
- Dimensions: 1200 × 1000 × 1900 mm.
- Heating elements: carbon fiber.
- Floor heater: YES.
- Capacity 2 people;
- Inside and outside 100% Canadian hog;
- As many as 6 carbon fiber infrared heaters;
- “Heater power” network 1720 W;
- Operating temperature: 18-60 ° C;
- Dual control panel for both external and internal control;
- Reading lamp;
- Ambient lighting lamps on the outside;
- LED light therapy lamp;
- Air ionizer – taking care of positive and negative ion balance;
- Ozonator – currently for disinfection and removal of foreign odors;
- The ventilation grille is lubricated;
- Tempered glass;
- Audio system with speakers – FM radio, MP3, USB, SD, Bluetooth;
- Dimensions: height 1900 mm, width 1200 mm, depth 1000 mm;
- Weight – 121 kg;
- Used voltage – 230V;
- CE certificates;
- 2m warranty.
Box dimensions and weights:
- 1850 x 1280 x 360 [mm] – 85 kg.
- 1290 x 1220 x 260 [mm] – 45 kg.
Who can use the Infrared Sauna MIDI ?
- People of any age, because the temperature is not high. Infrared rays heat the body, not the air;
- People with claustrophobia, because the infrared sauna can be used with the door open;
- In the infrared saunas you can warm up with clothes;
- Perfect for burning fat.
Recommendations for use:
- When using an infrared sauna, it is recommended to wear as little clothing as possible, as it is known that some materials absorb or reflect infrared rays, so you will not get the desired effect;
- It is recommended to use the infrared sauna 5-10 minutes after switching on. No need to wait 40-60 minutes for heating, as in traditional saunas, it saves you time and electricity costs;
- Most people start sweating profusely after 15-20 minutes. Sweating is very abundant compared to a traditional sauna, so it is recommended to drink plenty of water before, after and during the session so that the body does not dehydrate and should sweat from what. It is recommended to place a towel on the bench to absorb your sweat;
- A hot shower before using the sauna increases sweating;
- A full session takes about 40-45 minutes;
- It is recommended to massage the trauma areas during the sauna session, thus further improving the blood circulation, and to keep them as close as possible to the heaters;
- After the sauna, it is recommended to take a warm shower only with water, it is better not to use soap, shampoo, etc. It is not recommended to cool the body with cold water. If it is possible to continue sweating in bed, because the infrared rays are absorbed into the body up to 4 cm (this is up to 4 times deeper than in traditional saunas), so even after a session you will sweat for some time.