A benchmark of luxury among saunas with ceramic heating elements. PANAMERA 2+ is produced with turbo-ceramic heating elements and Canadian hemlock (Tsuga canadensis) wood inside, as well as modern laminated MDF outside. The sauna is easily assembled for 1-2 people and connected to a standard 230V power outlet. No need to install sewers, no special preparation.
Energy consumption per session is less than 2 kWh, depending on your rates, the price will definitely not exceed 0.2 EUR per session. You can always find out how much a session will cost here, according to your available plan. Session duration up to 45 min. The price is preliminary, as it is influenced by other factors, such as the location of the sauna in the house, the ambient temperature, the frequency of infrared doors, and so on.
Infrared sauna PANAMERA 2+ is equipped with a functional control panel. You will be able to control the sauna operating time, temperature, lighting and audio system both externally and internally. The PANAMERA 2+ sauna is already equipped with an FM radio, so you can listen to your favorite stations while sitting in the sauna. Thanks to the patented heaters, the sauna heats up extremely fast, the infrared rays are very close to the sun’s rays, and the body absorbs up to 93% of the infrared rays.
Infrared saunas do not require special maintenance. If necessary, you can clean with a cloth with water. Do not use chemical cleaners as this can have a negative effect on your health during bathing. The sauna is equipped with an air ionizer for healthier air and ozone production for disinfection.
Technical characteristics of PANAMERA 2+:
- Capacity – 2 adults or 3 children;
- Exterior – MDF laminated;
- Inside – Canadian hemlock (Tsuga canadensis);
- Power supply 230V / 50Hz;
- 3 turbo-ceramic infrared heaters (buried extremely fast);
- Total power of heaters 1800W;
- Reading lamp;
- LED light therapy lamp;
- Air ionizer and ozone production;
- 6 mm, clear tempered glass;
- Exclusive luxury design;
- Audio system – AUX, MP3, FM radio;
- Maintenance – unnecessary;
- Dimensions of the installed sauna: 1200 x 1000 x 1900 mm;
- Weight 209 kg.
The sauna is packed in 3 boxes for safe transportation:
1. 183 x 115 x 18 [cm] – 74 kg.
2. 182 x 127 x 25 [cm] – 58 kg.
3. 128 x 108 x 27 [cm] – 58 kg.
The infrared sauna is easy to install yourself, only 2 people are enough:
Recommendations for use:
- When using an infrared sauna, it is recommended to wear as little clothing as possible, as it is known that some materials absorb or reflect infrared rays, so you will not get the desired effect;
- It is recommended to use the infrared sauna 5-10 minutes after switching on. No need to wait 40-60 minutes for heat, as in traditional saunas, it saves you time and electricity costs;
- Most people start sweating profusely after 15-20 minutes. Sweating is very abundant compared to a traditional sauna, so it is recommended to drink plenty of water before, after and during the session so that the body does not dehydrate and should sweat from what. It is recommended to place a towel on the bench to absorb your sweat;
- A hot shower in front of the sauna increases sweating;
- A full session takes about 40-45 minutes;
- It is recommended to massage the trauma areas during the sauna session, thus further improving the blood circulation, and to keep them as close as possible to the heaters;
- After the sauna, it is recommended to take a warm shower only with water, it is better not to use soap, shampoo, etc. It is not recommended to cool the body with cold water. If it is possible to continue sweating in bed, because the infrared rays are absorbed into the body up to 4 cm (this is up to 4 times deeper than in traditional saunas), so even after a session you will sweat for some time.