The main features of the LUXE 1 infrared sauna are powerful carbon heating elements and Canadian red cedar wood. The sauna can be easily assembled by 1 or 2 people and plugs into a standard 230 V socket. There is no need to install sewers, no special preparation is needed.
Energy consumption per session is less than 1.4 kWh, depending on your tariffs, the price will definitely not exceed 0.15 € per session. The duration of the session is up to 45 minutes. The price is provisional as it is also influenced by other factors, such as the location of the sauna in the house, the ambient temperature, the frequency with which the doors of the infrared sauna are opened, etc.
Infrared sauna LUXE 1 is equipped with a functional control panel. You will be able to control the operating time, temperature, lighting and audio system of the sauna both outside and inside. The LUXE 1 sauna is already equipped with an FM radio, so you can listen to your favorite radio stations while you are in the sauna. Thanks to the patented heaters, the sauna heats up very quickly, the infrared rays are very similar to the sun’s, and the body absorbs up to 93% of the infrared rays.
Infrared saunas do not require any special maintenance. If necessary, wipe with a cloth and water. Is it possible to disinfect with ozone. Do not use chemical cleaners, as this can adversely affect your health while using the sauna.
LUXE 1 Specifications:
- Capacity – 1 adult or 1 adult + 1 child;
- Exterior – Canadian red cedar;
- Interior decoration – Canadian red cedar;
- Mains voltage 230 V / 50 Hz;
- 6 carbon heaters;
- The total power of the heaters is 1415 W, 0.01-0.5 W / cm², uniform temperature stabilization;
- Carbon infrared heaters with a minimum service life of 100,000 hours;
- Fire resistance of heating elements – 94V0;
- Working temperature 18-60 ° С;
- Reading lamp;
- LED light therapy lamp;
- Air ionizer, which enriches the air with negatively charged ions that destroy bacteria and viruses;
- 8mm clear tempered glass;
- Ceiling ventilation;
- Temperature sensor;
- Audio system – AUX, USB, MP3, BlueTooth, FM radio;
- Maintenance – no need;
- Sauna installed dimensions: 900 x 900 x 1900 [mm];
- Weight 98 kg.
Sauna for safe transportation is packed in 2 boxes:
1. 186 x 98 x 31 [cm] – 72 kg.
2. 110 x 99 x 25 [cm] – 38 kg.
The infrared sauna is easy to install on your own, just 2 people are enough:
Recommendations for use:
- When using an infrared sauna, as little clothing as possible is recommended, as some materials are known to absorb or reflect infrared rays, so you will not get the desired effect;
- It is recommended to use the infrared sauna 5-10 minutes after switching on. No need to wait 40-60 minutes to warm up, as in traditional saunas, this saves you time and energy costs;
- Most people start sweating profusely after 15 to 20 minutes. Sweating is very profuse compared to a traditional sauna, so it is recommended to drink plenty of water before, after and during the session so that the body does not become dehydrated and the person can perspire. It is recommended to put a towel on the bench to absorb sweat;
- A hot shower before the sauna increases perspiration;
- A full session takes about 40-45 minutes;
- It is recommended to massage the injured areas during the sauna session, thereby further improving blood circulation, and keeping them as close to the heaters as possible;
- After the sauna, it is recommended to take a warm shower, it is better not to use soap, shampoo, etc. It is not recommended to cool the body with cold water. If possible, continue to sweat in bed, because infrared rays penetrate into the body up to 4-7 cm (this is 4 times deeper than in traditional saunas), so even after the session you will sweat for a while.